Our Victorian State Government client is looking for a Senior Digital Business Analyst to work within a digital team, assisting in the delivery of technology programs across the business.
Most of these projects are new initiatives to bring manual processes online. The BA will be working with technical and non-technical teams, creating user Stories, user journeys and working on end to end delivery of the project.
You Must Have:
To undertake this role, you must be highly Agile, and need to able to work within a rapid two-week delivery cycle. The ability to keep this fast-paced momentum is essential. Must be adept at eliciting requirements, documentation - epics and user stories at a quality standard suitable for development team.
- Previous experience working on a large scale digital and system migration/ integration programs.
- Tertiary qualification, or proven extensive experience, in IT systems or a related discipline.
- 4+ Years' experience as a Business analyst, with Agile experience
- Good working knowledge using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Formal qualifications in Business and /or Systems Analysis (e.g.CCBA)
- TOGAF Certification
- Business Process Modelling Certification Mandatory
- Agile Scrum certification
If this sounds like you, then click apply now or call Shayal Chandra for a confidential discussion on 0415042457.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856