- Initial 12 month contract
- APS level 6
- Sydney CBD location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is searching for a skilled Senior Communications Officer that will support the development and execution of marketing and communication programs to support the role out of the new My Health Record app.
Applications Close 3rd December
This role has the Opportunity of 2 x 12 month extensions
- Assist and develop communications plans with objectives across a range of channels and segments
- Build successful strategies through customer insights, market analysis and marketing best practices
- Develop materials for programs with high standards that are consistent with brand strategy and guidelines
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications including print, digital, and video assets
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytic reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for campaign optimisation
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimise accordingly
- Sound understanding of marketing communication activities and delivery
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in a similar role or industry (Desired)
- Relevant qualifications (Desired)
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856