- 11-month contract
- Brisbane CBD location
- APS6 level
Manpower is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a talented Graphic Designer to support the wider marketing team. As the Graphic Designer, you will manage the agency's brand identities and provide specialist creative advice to all business units and their communication plans.
This is an 11-month APS 6 level role and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
- Using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, create all visual aspects of marketing and communications materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Develop digital assets including 3D graphics and animation using animation tools such as After Effects and Adobe Animate
- Work with communications teams and business units to understand and develop briefs.
Develop concepts to produce high quality marketing and communications assets.
- Produce and evolve brand identities and visual guides as needed.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicates with stakeholders about the benefit of each option.
- You have previous graphic design experience and have intermediate to advanced skills in:
- After Effects
- Adobe Animate
- You are known for your skills in setting priorities, monitoring activities, and keeping stakeholders updated and informed of issues and outcomes.
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication, and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills, and incredible work ethic
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856