About the role
We are seeking an emotionally intelligent, professional Service Delivery Manager / Account Manager for our Technology partner. You will be responsible for enhancing business performance by driving tangible efficiency, change and operational excellence through people and process innovation.
You must have a passion for learning and understanding each of your client's industry, customers and business objectives. You have a high attention to detail, can prioritise your workload, have phenomenal communication skills and are confident in speaking with both clients and new prospects.
You can manage the day-to-day running of projects and coordinating with internal teams to streamline processes. Your priority is ensuring a high level of client satisfaction and surpassing client expectations.
The ability to think, problem-solve, ask the right questions and be willing to offer well thought-through strategies should all be part of your DNA.
You will bring in
- 3-5 years of experience working in Account Manager/Service Delivery Manager
- Working with internal teams to collate, report and deliver Client required metrics.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of Projects and related Programs of Works into the Clients Business Environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. multi-task, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with P&Ls, budgets
- Demonstrable experience in the negotiation of Contracts and Service Levels.
- Experience in resolving complex issue and conflict management.
- Experience with working with virtual, regional and/or global delivery teams
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software, excellent in Microsoft Excel
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856