Our leading global IT client is seeking for ServiceNow Developers in Sydney and Canberra.
You will be responsible for designing and developing of new catalogue items, forms, workflows & content pages.
You will assist process owners in writing specification documents for creating new catalogue items (forms) and automated workflows in ServiceNow. You will follow the change control process to implement changes, enhancements, and bug fixes in ServiceNow. You will configure and implement various aspects of ServiceNow - Workflow, UI, script includes, client scripts, business rules, etc.
You can be based in Sydney/Canberra.
Holding NV1 Clearance is must for this role.
- Expertise in ServiceNow's Integration hub/Flow Designer,ITSM & ITOM implementations
- Expertise in development of Scoped productivity & transformation Apps using Studio
- Experience in writing Client, Jelly and other scripting in ServiceNow
- Experience in developing custom CMS applications in ServiceNow
- Expertise in ServiceNow Architecture and solution design for complex and large ServiceNow deployments
- Certified ServiceNow System Admin
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist is preferred
- Must have at least NV1 clearance
If this sounds like you, Apply now or reach out for more details.
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856