Settlements Officer - Leading Global Bank
Contract - Long Term Contract
Location - Parramatta CBD
Daily Rate - $350/day + Super
This opportunity is working for a leading global bank within their Settlements space.
This role will involve the operations and services of the Department so as to achieve optimal service levels and minimise operational risk. The role will specifically focus on the development needs / testing and completion of ongoing client support as part of the mandatory market REPO settlement functionality post go live.
Responsibilities include a strong client support role and much direct client contact.
- Settling all transactions within the same day ensuring complete, accurate and timely processing
- Managing and controlling all non-routine settlement
- Keeping up to date and ensuring adherence to market and regulatory changes
- Ensuring that all information relevant to clients is issued accurately and on a timely basis
- Minimising risks through compliance with client service level agreements and by implementing measures to increase productivity
- Minimum 2 years experience in equity or debt operations is a must
- You will have proven operations experience with solid knowledge of the Australian and/or global security markets
- Understanding of AUSTRAC ad ASIC guidelines
- Strong understanding of the end to end loan of process and documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and high attention to detail
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format. For questions - contact - Jyoti Dua
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856