This State government Department is in the look for a Solutions Architect to be responsible for providing strategic and expert solution architecture services activities withing an Information Sharing and API Graphs and Business Services Catalogues initiative on a range of topics and disciplines including; Identity Management/Single Sign On, Identity Brokerage Platforms and API Enablement and Modern Data Sharing Platforms.
This will be done by:
- Providing a solution architectural direction and guidance within the implementation program including conceptual, logical, and physical solution specifications that translate business requirements into implementable, supportable solutions.
- Ensuring the design and development of ICT technology and solutions architecture aligns with the Queensland Government service delivery vision, the Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture (QGEA) standards and agency specific business requirements.
- Establishing effective and collaborative relationships in a co-design approach with government and external agencies.
- Researching and analysing contemporary ICT issues and providing recommendations regarding the continuously seeking improvements on systems to support the development of current and future solution architecture and services as well as design methodologies.
- Providing solution direction in relation to ICT initiatives to program and project resources to assist in the development of strategic and project plans.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and artefacts to clearly and concisely communicate architectural solutions to executives and other stakeholders to ensure architecture and designs are clearly understood.
- Liaising with external service providers, senior management and staff including operational, technical and support representatives to ensure architecture and designs are implemented to meet the program's delivery timelines.
- Supporting a team of technical experts through sharing, coaching and documenting technical and business information and knowledge.
Suitability for this role will be assessed as followed:
- Success as an experienced solutions architect in a complex and multiple stakeholder ICT enabled business and/or ICT transformation program.
- Experience in developing solutions in disciplines such as Digital Identity, Authentication, Identity Brokerage and API Information Sharing, including portal development using modern front-end frameworks and full stack approaches.
- Experience in Information Security (threat and risk assessments, privacy impact assessments) and solution delivery assurance processes (architecture governance).
- Leadership and project management skills including working with agile delivery methods.
- Stakeholder engagement skills including the ability to consult, negotiate, influence, and presentation and facilitation skills.
- Highly developed skills and experience in preparing complex business cases, reports and business change artefacts, adaptable for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
Juan Carlos Marino Londono
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856