A large Government Department is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their team on a 6 months contract role. The Business Analyst supports the Technology Solutions Unit, working collaboratively with a Product Owner to prepare, refine and prioritise a product backlog. The Business Analyst works closely with business owners and software developers to understand and document existing and required web and Mobile functionality, cross-platform data integration solutions and to develop data models to improve systems and processes for people, resources, infrastructure and assets.
Your duties as a Technical Business Analyst will be:
- Defining, documenting and maintaining as-is and to-be technical processes, functional specifications and system designs for web and mobile-based information systems and data integration.
- Acting as a liaison between the Product Owner, Development Team and Solutions Architect to ensure technical requirements are prepared, understood and documented prior to Backlog Grooming.
- Facilitating workshops and gathering requirements from users and stakeholders towards preparing, prioritising and refining backlog items and Acceptance Criteria to an agreed Definition of Ready, including technical specification diagrams and complete description of functionality where required.
- Actively participating in, and facilitating (where applicable) all Scrum ceremonies, including Release Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement by conducting system and process analysis activities.
- Planning and executing test plans to ensure that Acceptance Criteria and the expectations of the Product/Business Owner is met.
To be successful for the role you should be:
- Demonstrated experience as a technical business analysis, with knowledge and experience of data modelling and IT systems implementation.
- A strong understanding of best practice design and definition of data integration and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes
- Knowledge of Big Data framework such as PySpark is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Azure or AWS cloud environment is an advantage.
To learn more about the opportunity, get in touch today or APPLY below.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856