Recent Graduate welcome to apply who have previous experience in Tech Support.
Training will be provided.
What we are looking for in you:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Should have experience in SIP
- Hands-on experience with UNIX environments
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Preferably understanding TCP/IP, SIP, HTTP/S, XMPP, WAN/LAN typology.
- ? Experience with SQL, Linux and Windows OS will be highly regarded.
- Customer focused ? Liaising on complex technical issues with 3rd party SIP providers and hardware vendors in a professional manner
- Able to develop strong relationships within the company to facilitate customer solutions
- Full training will be provided on the day to day operational support functions
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
Location - Any City in Australia
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856