Manpower are currently looking for an experienced trade assistant for a 6 month contract in Capalaba. Electrical background preferred but not essential
About the Role
- Previous hand & power tooling experience
- Ability to carry out physical work for extended periods of time in outdoor conditions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work to maintain a clean, tidy and productive work environment at all times
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and deliver on reasonable requests to perform works
- Work well in a team environment
- Passionate about electrical works and joining an innovative organisation
- Developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Understanding of occupational health and safety requirements
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856