About the Role:
Manpower is looking for Public Health Officer - Contact Tracer's to support the COVID-19 Public Health Response. This will be on seven-day rotating roster, minimum 4 shifts per week - initial contract until June 2022.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A tertiary degree in health science, nursing, medicine, or related public health field.
- A post graduate qualification in public health, environmental science or public policy would be desirable.
- Eligibility for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or the Environmental Health Professionals of Australia (EHPA)
- Intermediate to Advance level IT skills
- Knowledge and experience in public health theory and practice. At an operational level this may include:
- Epidemiology and surveillance
- Building an evidence base
- Disease management
- Developing interventions
- Undertaking investigations
- Key stakeholder identification and management
- Education and prevention activities
- Developing and implementing policy
- Understanding legal/legislative requirements particularly within the Victorian context.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Ability to work in high-pressured agile environment and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to comply with instructions and all safety precautions.
- Highly developed communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal, conflict resolution, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proficient in the use of digital systems, including data bases, workflow tracking systems and standard computer programs including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience in public health theory and practice.
For a confidential discussion please contact: Brigett Holman 0452 370 239 |
Enterprise Accounts - Public Sector
+61 452 370 239
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856