Our client is one of fastest growing cloud-based software company and has proudly won the 'Best Places to Work' award multiple times in a row. They help businesses deliver exceptional customer experiences through their integrated customer relationship management platform.
This is a 6-month contract role with potential extension:
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all webinars programs & initiatives.
- Conduct, gather and analyse market research to identify new opportunities.
- Evaluate the current strategy and identify weaknesses.
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting webinars.
- Select and implement the most appropriate web conferencing technology.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to source speakers for webinars that would be subject matter experts that can pull a high volume of attendees
- Create, maintain and execute a webinar schedule.
- Organise registration and follow up for each webinar.
- Work closely with other marketing organisations to ensure the successful promotion of all webinars.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create pre-webinar promotions, post-webinar follow-ups and nurtures
- Deliver live events and recurring online events to support product launch and demand generation goals
- Adobe Premier Pro and photoshop
- Video editing skills
- Experience in Analytics
- Power Point skills, Google suite experience
- 3 years' experience in delivering webinar programs for a B2B Saas Company
- Excellent communication, organisational and writing skills.
- Manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology.
- Knowledge of marketing automation (a plus)
- Ability to integrate webinars into broader sales & marketing campaigns.
- Proficient with social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Familiarity with HTML, ON24 and Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Highly effective webinar/experiential marketing coordination and production skills (examples of past work will be required)
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and submit your CV in MS Word format or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856