- Temp to go Perm
- Located in Beverley, SA
- Pay Rate $40.00p/h
Manpower is the global leader in temporary and permanent recruitment workforce solutions specialising in recruitment across all professional services industries.
Our clients is Vehicle Solutions company provides locally made, heavy duty steel and aluminium ute trays and canopies for the commercial, mining and recreational markets.
All components are designed and manufactured by their in-house team at Beverley. The client is currently seeking experienced Fabricator Welders for temp probation and permanent thereafter.
- Demonstrable experience with MIG, working with aluminium
- Desirable experience with TIG (stainless and aluminium)
- Metal finishing skills.
- Proficient in the use of power and hand tools.
- Be able to work unsupervised with due care within a small team environment.
- A desire to learn.
- Preferred interest in the automotive and 4WD accessory industry
- Current car license essential
- Forklift license desirable
You are required to have:
- Relevant Trade qualifications (1st Class Welder or boilermaker)
- MIG welding experience
- Forklift license will be an advantage but not a necessity
- Reading fabrication/welding workshop drawings
- Minimum of 2 years MIG welding experience
- Must be reliable / able to take instructions and adapt
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and safety
To be successful in this role you must be motivated and be willing to put in the effort required to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment weld test.
If your experience matches the above criteria, please apply. Please note only shortlisted applicants for the role will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856