Manpower are seeking expressions of interest from experienced;
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions, providing the personal flexibility and agility businesses and our employees need with a continuum of staffing solutions.
Manpower pride ourselves on providing a safe working environments. Our people are central to everything we do. Our people will arrive home in the same condition they left. Therefore, ideally, we would like to recruit locally from the Tasman Peninsula, to ensure that travelling distance for work doesnt become a hazard after a long days work.
To submit your interest, please apply now
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated accounts allrounder to join our client who does hardware supply wholesale business.
About the Role
Previous commercial experience in an AR/AP role or similar
This is a permanent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment. Offer is an excellent salary package and onsite parking. For any further questions please feel free to call Sushil Patil on 0434 252 860.
Manpower are on the lookout for customer service focused people who love the tech world! If you are up on all the latest gadgets and software and have a flare for customer satisfaction then we want to hear from you.
We have permanent opportunities in the Brisbane CBD area and require operators to provide technical and customer service support over the phone.
You will be required to work on a rotating 7 day a week roster and will be rewarded for your hard work with monthly bonuses and prizes. The base pay rate is $19.83p/hr plus shift and weekend penalties.
To be considered you must:
If you fit the above then please apply online NOW. Please note you will be required to complete online testing and attend an assessment centre at the specified times.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Manpower are seeking a Contracts Administrator for an imediate start to join a current project team located in Brisbane City.
The project is specificatlly manging the contract of a Coles and due to the project having commenced, Contract Administration of a Coles or a Woolworths will be paramount in being successful with this role.
The responsibilities for this role include assisting the head of projects with:
To be successful you MUST have:
This is a great opportunity for a specialist in this area. Please press APPLY NOW and attach a brief cover letter and resume outlining your exprience.
For a confidential discussion please call Carla on 07 3407 3134
Manpower, in conjunction with a reputable Transport client, are seeking suitably experienced HC drivers for an immediate start.
To be considered for the position you must have;
This position is for an immediate start so please don't delay in applying
Only applicants with a minimum of 2 referees listed on their resume will be considered
Suitable applicants will be contacted for a phone screen
We are seeking an exceptional team member to join our client in Truganina. They are a well-known supplier and distributor of milk products throughout Victoria.
The role in which you will undertaking will be as a HR Driver completing city deliveries from 2:30am onwards, predominately each day will be up to 12 hours. You will have 12 drops each night to complete.
Ideally you possess a current HR Licence and at least 1 year experience as a delivery driver, it is not essential to have worked in the same industry. You know Melbourne locations well and will be able to navigate your way to deliveries with ease.
For you hard work and commitment we can offer you an hourly rate of between $31.63 per hour.
Your duties will consist of the following but will not be limited to:-
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:-
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please use the link below to apply
Manpower are currently seeking an Executive Assistant who has at least 5 years experience supporting Senior Management and business stakeholders.
This position requires someone who has the ability to adapt quickly to changing needs, has a high attention to detail to produce accurate quality of work and sound judgment for logical decision making in this fast paced, supportive and growing role.
Your day to day tasks will involve but are not limited to:
* Diary Management and email inbox management for Managing Director
* Phone screening for Managing Director's office
* Attend meetings, take minutes and send out follow up actions of all SLTs and other meetings involving Managing Director including real estate, facilities.
* Prepare documentation required for MD meetings and conference calls
* Co-ordinate schedules, book travel, flights and logistics for all domestic and overseas executives visits
* Assist and support Account Mangers and Sales Managers to organise Sydney Executive Business Centre bookings, catering and associated administration
* Assist Account Managers and Sales Managers with proposal formatting, branding, presentation and final copy grammar proof reading as required. Work with Marketing to ensure brand guidelines are met.
* Raise Purchase Orders and handle invoices for payment
* Manage ANZ Distribution lists and contacts overseas and interstate
* Office Management and ADHOC reception duties
* Assist with onboarding and off boarding of staff
* Assist Human Resources with documents including Letters of Offer, obtaining signatures, printing, scanning, copying, sending to GESC for filing.
* Other projects/tasks as requested by Managing Director, weekly and monthly reporting, coordination of festive events
This a varied position with a great organisation and will suit someone who is proactive, hands-on and has an energetic can-do attitude!
If you feel you meet the requirements of this positions, please click 'APPLY' now!
Our prestigious client in the Bendigo area is looking for an expereinced and qualified Mechanical Fitter.
Execute Preventative Maintenance, Calibration and Recertification Program tasks including
Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications Required for the Role
Merck Leadership Standards applicable to the role include:
- Make timely decisions at the right level with the right data, and support them once made.
- Speak openly, honestly and with conviction: have the courage to take appropriate risks and make difficult decisions.
- Set clear performance standards; overcome obstacles; hold ourselves and others accountable for achieving results.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications required:
Our high profile client in Central Victoria is looking for Level 1 and Level 2 Piggery Attendants for ongoing positions.
Duties may include basic pig handling, feeding, watering and moving, operating machinery and equipment and controlling pests. Along with basic animal husbandry, assisting with farrowing (birth), handling and using chemicals and operating machinery and equipment.
Level 2 attendants may also include duties of pig handling, feeding and treating disease, piggery operations, identification, selection and mating, disposing of effluent and operating machinery and equipment.
The client is willing to train those with limited experience and wanting to upskill staff to help boost their knowledge and experience.
These will be ongoing roles and are paying above market rate.
Support the movement of goods to and from suppliers, warehouse & manufacturing facilities throughout the world in a timely and effective manner. Our client, based in Brisbane's south west suburbs operates all the maintenance repair and build for rolling stock (trains) and has an opportunity for an immediate start to support it's Supply Chain team.
Having a strong background in Transport & Logistics you will:
To qualify for this role you will have:
If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
For a confidential discussion, please call Carla Morris on 07 3632 3001
Manpower are currently seeking labourers for our clients at their construction waste management site. The client prides itself on safety and are looking for individuals who are hardworking, committed and safety conscious.
This position will be ongoing with full time hours Monday- Friday and offers an immediate start.
Please note this Position requires a Valid White Card and Asbestos Awareness Card
If you are interested, please press APPLY with your current resume and referees attached.
Our client is based in the Ryde area is a leading global ingredient solutions company. They make sweeteners, starches, nutrition ingredients and biomaterials that are used by customers in everyday products from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals.
They have experienced growth and seeking an experienced Blends Operator to join their team. You must be willing to undertake all duties, work in a team environment, be safety conscious and have clear written and spoken communication skills. Attention to detail a must!
This role will be temp to perm for the right person. As part of the recruitment process you must be willing to undergo a Police Check and Medical.
Your typical day will involve:
* Follow production schedule to blend materials
* Measure raw products & ensure keep to weight specifications
* Pack orders and ensure that scales are accurate
* Sampling and quality control tests
* Maintain batch cards and coding of finished products
* Accurate completion of packing sheets
* Ensure packing hoppers are kept as empty as practicable
* Move finished product with a forklift to warehouse
* Clean up of machinery & work area
* Any other duties as required by the Warehouse Manager
What will you bring to the role?
* Previous experience with either Blending duties or Machine/Production environment
* Prior experience with updating batch records or quality testing highly desirable
* Forklift licence
* Able to work in a team environment
* Must follow stringent WHS compliance including wearing all PPE gear
* Physically fit - no restrictions up to 25kg
* 2 checkable work references
If you have prior experience in this area please apply via the link with an up to date resume.
Whilst we thank you for your time only successful candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Australian business and leading player of high quality food manufacturing industry. They are an established player in their industry with years of experience. They are currently seeking an outstanding Planning Manager/Supervisor to look after production planning in a short shelf life production company.
About the Role
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for
The successful candidate will have strong experience as a Senior Production Supervisor in Food Manufacturing industry
You will also have
On offer is competitive base salary + superannuation. For a confidential discussion please call Sushil Patil on 0434 252 860
Become part of a global corporation and esteemed service brand in Financial Services
Autonomous role reporting directly to the Regional Vice President
Long term contract offering up to $145k package
Seeking an experienced Business Planning Manager to support a fast-paced yet collaborative team who drive profitable growth, accelerate coverage and enhance the value of brand acceptance to merchants and card members at scale.
Be more than just your job. Be a part of an alliance who transform the way the world does business for a living. As a valued team member amongst one of the most aspiring respected service brands in the world, you can expect challenging work and with great purpose.
Why this role?
A reputable organisation dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how a brand is welcomed, partnering with relevant markets and enhancing relationships with clients of all shapes and sizes across the globe.
As the Business Planning Manager, you will report directly to the Regional Vice President in supporting annual planning and budget management, scorecard and goal reporting, and the preparation of senior management presentations. In most cases, this will require working across various business lines within the corporation.
As the Business Planning Manager you will be professional, positive and authentic with high levels of energy and a proactive attitude. Exemplary time management skills and the ability to create structure and process, and to work incredibly calmly under pressure in an ever-changing environment. You will be a team player and able to effectively communicate, influence and collaborate across all levels and areas of the business.
Key accountabilities for the role of the Business Planning Manager constitute: -
* Annual budget planning: Working closely with the Leadership team and business partners to create the yearly strategic plan and funding request.
* Communications and Employee: Presentation preparation, development of team meeting agendas and content, and other ad hoc support to the leader on demand.
* Performance Tracking and Trajectory: Working closely with the Leadership team, Marketing and Finance to consolidate and report on monthly financial and non-financial information.
* Team Goal Alignment and Measurement: Responsible for helping to define consistent goals across the region, and performance tracking of Marketing team against measurable scorecards.
* Development and Steering of Strategic Projects: Support the development of key strategic initiatives, providing overall strategic consult and administrative support to the leadership team.
Essential requirements for the role of Business Planning Manager constitute: -
* Proven ability to drive results and lead/project manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Proven financial acumen and analytical/data skills
* Excellent strategy and problem solving skills, balanced with ability to put ideas into practice
* Strong presentation development skills with extensive experience in PowerPoint design
If your experience matches the above criteria and you are available immediately, please apply and submit your resume in word format.
Should you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Kat Daggers on 02 9263 8609 or email email@example.com.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have a valid Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our well known client is looking for an experienced and qualified heavy vehicle mechanic either a Diesel Fitter or Diesel Mechanic.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience in hydraulic and pneumatic systems and have the ability to work autonomously. There will be a strong knowledge of troubleshooting required as well as standard servicing and repairs.
Tasks will include:
To perform all trade related tasks associated with the maintenance and repair of vehicles, plant and equipment. Operate machinery and assist in non-mechanical maintenance and construction tasks as required.
Mechanics service, repair and overhaul the mechanical part such as the engine, the transmission (clutch, gear box and differential), and the suspension systems (springs, steering, brakes, wheels and tyres). Mechanics may work on 4x4 vehicles, trucks, tracked vehicles, earthmoving equipment, and stationary engines including generators, pumps, compressors and drilling rigs.
This is an ongoing role and they are looking to have the right person start within the next fortnight.
Our well known client in regional Bendigo area is looking for an experienced and licenced HR driver. This position will be ongoing and start as soon as possible.
You will be working within the livestock industry not only transporting stock but also machinery and other relative products. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and comfortable working autonomously.
The role requires a clean driving licence.
Our well known client is looking for an experienced and qualified Electrical Fitter for an ongoing role in their busy servicing division.
Requirements and tasks will be: install, maintain and repair electrical systems, equipment and wiring in vehicles, trailers, plant and equipment.
Undertake activities across a range of plant and equipment for maintenance management, in particular electrical equipment and field power generators to medium level and the ability to conduct modification to AC and DC electrical equipment.
â¢ Conduct electrical maintenance tasks, including technical inspection and classification, for which they are competent and qualified within time frames specified in Work Orders to the required Work Standards and/or the standard detailed in materiel specific instructions. This may include:
o work with computer-controlled diagnostic and management systems
o service, identify and repair faults on electronically controlled vehicle systems such as electronic fuel injection, electronic ignition, anti-lock braking, cruise control, automatic transmission, airbags and air conditioning
o install electrical equipment such as gauges, lighting, alternators and starter motors in plant and equipment
o install electrically operated accessories such as radios, heating or demisting equipment, air conditioners and driving lamps
o refer to circuit diagrams and use meters and test instruments to find electrical faults
o adjust control systems and timing to ensure plant and equipment are running at peak performance
o test, recondition and replace faulty alternators, generators, starter motors and related items such as voltage regulators and batteries
o repair or replace faulty ignition, systems, electrical wiring, fuses, lamps and switches
o use hand tools, specialised electrical tools, instruments and machines, including drills, grinders, presses and lathes
o solder or weld when repairing electrical parts
o install and repair electronic systems, parts and accessories
Manpower are currently seeking physically fit labourers and forklift drivers for our clients South Brisbane to Gold Coast.
To be considered you must:
Roles you will be doing include:
To be considered you must apply with your most up to date resume and have 2 contactable work references for us to contact. Interviewing Asap.
Manpower are currently seeking physically fit labourers and storeman for on call work on Brisbane's north side. Our clients are growing and coming into their busiy periods - we need your assisatance!
We need you to have:
Roles you may be required to work in are:
Please apply online ASAP with your most up to date resume. We are interviewing ASAP!
Manpower is currently hiring for our client who is a leader in their industry. We are looking for a versatile machine operator. Experience required as well as HC or HR licence is a MUST, and the ability to start ASAP. Excavator/Front end loader and forklift experience in addition is an advantage . You will be working in the waste industry so will need to have Hepatitis and Tetanus Vaccinations. The position will involve a range of training and development opportunities, safety focussed values and regular overtime on offer.
Qualifications and licences:
- White card
- Heavy Rigid or Heavy combination Truck Licence Required
- Forklift ticket (well regarded)
In the ideal candidate we are looking for-
* A Valid HC/HR Licence is a MUST
* Previous HC/HR Driving experience
* Quick learner who can adapt to new systems and processes
* Previous hook lift bins experience will be an advantage but not compulsory
* Clean driving record
* White card
- Team player,
- A leader in safety
- A quick learner
- Someone looking for the next stage in their career working as part of a dynamic team which will assist in building your skills.
- accuracy in driving
If this sounds like you please click the apply now button and upload your resume with current references