Manpower is offering a great opportunity to work with a reputable Council that is in Sydney's northern suburbs - about 9 kilometers from the Sydney GPO. With their values incorporating professionalism, dedication and integrity their aim is to service their local community both residents and businesses. They value diversity and respect for all partnerships in the Community.
They are currently seeking an experienced Cleaner and are offering $26.50phr. Your hours are Monday to Friday from 5am-1pm. This role will include both street cleaning and also maintaining council grounds/buildings.
As part of the recruitment process this will include a formal interview with a Council Representative and also a Police Check/Working with Children Check.
A typical day will include:
* Street & Council grounds cleaning
* Locations may include streets, council parks, buildings & schools
* Emptying bins and maintaining street cleanliness
* Removing graffiti
* Cleaning of toilets, kitchens & waste containers including ashtrays
* Vacuuming, dusting, mopping, sweeping etc
* Cleaning of outside areas including paths and entrances to buildings
* Operating street cleaning machine
What will you bring to the role?
* Prior experience at a commercial level
* Prior use of cleaning equipment including vacuums, cleaning machines including buffers & street cleaners
* Knowledge of safe cleaning chemical handling (may include solvents, disinfectants and polishes for example)
* Use of street cleaning machinery highly desirable
* Clear criminal history
* Professionalism and dedication to completing the role
* Clear communication skills
If this new role sounds of interest to you please apply, via the link, with an up to date resume.
Whilst we thank you for your time please note only successful applicants will be contacted.