Hiring for experienced Crane operators for Veolia, Woodlawn site.The site is a one hour drive from Canberra and 30-40 minutes from Goulburn
* To safely operate the Crane/Grapple in accordance with safety standards, site process expectations and performance targets to achieve operational objectives
* Monitor site process control (SCADA) system for process efficiency and report defects/faults to site management
* To promote and continuously apply personal safety, environmental and quality awareness in the workplace
* Operates traveling overhead crane/grapple to move waste to BRS drum hopper and or oversize bin loads,
* Observes load hook up and determines safety of load
* Operate crane controls, to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to required process instructions.
* Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanism.
* Inspects crane/grapple for defective parts and notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions.
* Maintain crane in safe and operational order
* Operate and complete crane/grapple in compliance with licence requirements and and VES policy and procedure
*Ensure you hold the appropriate licences to undertake your work
* Certificate II in Waste Management or relevant workplace experience
* Demonstrated experience in operating heavy machinery
* Demonstrated experience and competency in machine operations: Excavator, Loader, Material Handler and other relevant equipment
* Effective communication skills (Written & Verbal)
* Effective interpersonal skills, including ability to clarify, resolve issues and make decisions
* Basic Understanding EPA Regulatory Requirements
* Knowledge and understanding of personal and organisational values
* Knowledge and understanding of WHS legislation and regulations specific to the area of work.
* Highly motivated and career driven with the desire to continually improve performance and skills
* Proactive attitude and high dedication towards safety and environment
* Crane Ticket
* White card
* Asbestos awareness
* Drivers licence
Interested in this job please call Anu Ananth on 6200 3399 or click the apply now button and upload your resume with current references
Come and Work with an amazing team
Supervise from the front
We are looking to recruit to our Asset Management team a highly competent and experienced Civil Supervisor. This role will see you joining an integral team managing the Perth facilities operations both internally and alongside our clients. Joining the team you'll be working for a leading Western Australian business who's focus on sustainability sees them viewed as an employer of choice.
You'll be able to supervise daily works, capital upgrades and future plans while based in a great location and an enviable environment which makes this a fantastic position to hold.
To be successful in this position you'll need to demonstrate and experienced background across Civil works inclusive of
We'll also be looking for you to be experienced in
Formulating Scopes of Works
To register your interest in this position please contact Darren Snook on 08 9471 5100 or click "Apply For This Job" below to send a detailed resume highlighting your experience or the above.
This role is for an immediate start based in Perth's Southern suburbs (Excellent links via cities train network from the CBD)
Shortlisting will commence immediately with a closing date of 6th December - We will only be able to contact successfully shortlisted applicants.
Manpower are now seeking to employ an experienced loader operator with a current HR licence for our highly regarded client.
This position is located in South Hobart and will see you working anywhere between 3-4 days a week as well as weekends. It will involve some customer service and manual handling and require you to be available for an immediate start.
To be considered for this position you will require the following;
If you wish to apply for the above mentioned position please click the apply now button and upload your up to date resume with current references
Our client is based in the Liverpool area and is one of the largest hire companies and services industries ranging from the Building/Construction industry to Manufacturing environment. They have numerous locations around Australia and have been in operation for over 135 years.
They are currently seeking a Yard Hand with forklift licence. This role will entail being able to handle a fast paced environment, a good eye for detail and a willingness to get the job done. You must be physically fit and available for an immediate start.
* Checking incoming equipment for any damage or missing parts
* Cleaning props and other machine parts
* Basic painting/spray painting repairs
* Moving stock in the yard area
* Occasional Offsider duties required
* Any other duties as required
* Forklift licence
* White Card ideal but not essential
* Able to handle a fast paced environment
* Physically fit and can complete heavy lifting
* Some mechanical experience (eg: working with machines/basic repairs)
* Drivers licence and own transport preferred
* x2 checkable work references
***Please note that this environment can be dirty/dusty***
If you are interested please apply via the link below with your current resume.
Manpower is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for general construction or manufacturing labourers in the Townsville area.
This is a casual position with ongoing work for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
If you are a motivated and astute professional, we are interested to speak to you. submit your resume by selecting the apply button below.