If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then this position may be an ideal fit for you.
As Customer Service representative, you will be responsible for evaluating and analysing account information of the client and recommending tailored solutions, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with the products and services.
What would you do every day as a Customer Service Representative?
If this sounds like you, send your resume in word format to:
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate
Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Working Holiday Visa holders are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This role is a temp position and it is preferred that you possess prior experience within administrative environment. We are seeking an outstanding individual that is not only skilled but is energetic and is able to provide exceptional service to each individual they engage with.
There is the potential opportunity for the right candidate that this role will turn into a permanent position.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm, with some flexibility to complete additional hours where required.
In addition to the above, your key responsibilities of this role are:
* Pro-active contact your client portfolio and chase up quotes
* Taking orders and key accurately in system
* Build customer relationships and make a record of the account information
* Internal point of contact for finance and distribution departments
* Maintain the CRM database
* Working well together in a team with your own responsibilities.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Relevant customer service and sale order processing experience
* Exceptional telephone manner and sound communication skills
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
* Numerical and Reasoning Skills
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Initiative and sound problem solving skills
* A keen eye for detail
* Be flexible with a positive attitude
* Fulltime available for 38 hours between 09.00am and 5.30pm
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please use the link below to apply!
Reputable community services organisation based in the City CBD has an urgent requirement for a experienced Customer Service Officer who has exposure and experience with Accounts Receivable/Payable or Payroll to join their Customer Service / Accounts team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Team Leader of this large and busy team your responsibilities will include
For more information please contact Stuart Munro on 02 9263 8634, otherwise press APPLY NOW!!