Our client was founded 20 years ago in Australia. They have grown and developed into a leading worldwide logistics company. Through continued growth and an expanding global presence, we remain a proud Australian organisation.
About the Role
This is a real hunter role.
Based in Sydney, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities. The successful candidate must be committed to the companies on going journey continuing to grow from strength to strength.
* Developing new business for both Air and Sea transport
* Signing new customers to use global trade lanes
* Once the business has been one, working with the Account Managers to ensure smooth transfer of the client
* Exceeding KPI's and sales target's
* 3-5 years of industry work experience in sales or business development(minimum)
* Gathering and analyzing of market data (various industries)
* The ability to build and maintain relationships
* Industry knowledge of imports and exports (mainly exports) and Airfreight knowledge would be advantageous
* Australian citizen or permanent resident
For more information please contact Stuart Munro on 02 9263 8634, otherwise press APPLY NOW!!
HC/ MC Truck Drivers wanted for work in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide to start work immediately.
* Refrigerated Transport
* Weekly Rosters
* Weekly Pay
If you are keen please call our office between 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday on 08 8214 6200 to be considered or click the apply button and upload your resume with current references
Mannpower are currently seeking experienced HC drivers for an immediate start.
To be successfully considered for these roles you will need the following;
Benefits for you;
If this sounds like the position for you, click the "Apply for this job" button and upload your up to date resume with current references.
For more information please call Mark Pengilly or Tara Page 08 8214 6200
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and passionate Fleet Supervisor to join our client's high performing team.
Successful applicant will have:
This role offers a competitive salary depending on your experience and competencies. Interested in this job please click the apply now button and upload your resume with current references or email Anu Ananth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manpower are currently searching for experienced HC and MC truck drivers for ongoing casual work doing local deliveries.
These positions are based locally and have regular weekend and Overtime on offer. These positions are offering attractive rates of pay that will see you earn over $1000 each week.
To be considered for these positions you must have
A valid HC / MC Licence
Previous HC driving experience
A clean driving record
Able to work every saturday
For further information please call Mark Pengilly on 8214 6200 or press the "Apply Now" button for immediate consideration