Trade and Services
Our client is a leader in the coating industry and due to business growth they are seeking an outstanding
Retail assistant to join their Thomastown team.
This role would ideally suit a candidate who has knowledge of paint and related products, customer service skills and experience with preparing orders for customers.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday between 07.00am and 5.00pm and Saturday between 08.00am and 11.00am, although flexibility with working hours is required due to business peak periods.
You will be working in a busy Paint Centre and will need to provide exceptional customer service. As a part of this role you may be required to from time to time to work at other store locations.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service and Sales
- Assist with mixing and tinting of paint products
- Provide customers with advice in regards to stocked products
- Inwards and Outwards goods - put away and packaging of stock for
- Forklift driving
- General housekeeping of the store
- Prior customer service experience (essential)
- Industry or Trade background
- Forklift licence/experience (desired)
- Available to work on a flexible roster
- High level of accuracy
- Team Focused
- Knowledge of OH&S and Risk Management Principles and Practices
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills
If you meet all of the above criteria please forward your detailed resume by clicking the Apply now button below.