Trade and Services
Our client is an Australian company that provides electrical engineering, contracting and switchboard manufacturing solutions.
Due to a new project they currently require experienced Electrical Trade Assistants or Electrical Apprentices for upgrade work across Sydney and outside regions. This would be a contract to start in mid-February 2017 till approximately end of June. These shifts will be night shifts for 5-6 days per week.
* Assist tradesperson on-site
* Installation of new lighting systems including LED upgrades
* Commercial or Industrial Electrical experience highly desirable
* Unlicenced Electricians are welcome to apply
* Must have electrical Trade Assistant experience
* Experience with upgrade work highly desirable
* Drivers licence and own transport essential
* Available to work on a flexible roster and include travel in and around Sydney and coastal area
* 2 checkable work references
If you are interested and meet the criteria please apply via the link below with an up to date resume showing your relevant skills and experience.