Manpower are currently recruiting for a Machine Technician for our client on Brisbane's south side. This role is a permanent opportunity working on a rotating day and afternoon shift roster. Rosters are provided 2-4 weeks in advance.
To be considered:
- Must be trade qualified (Fitter & Turner or Electrician)
- Have experience working in a manufacturing environment - a background within the Food/Plastics production would be advantagous
- First Aid Certificate (highly regarded)
- Must be able to pass a full physical/medical & Police check
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain and optimise all production tools and equipment
- Maintenance tasks as required
- Repairs and Preventative Maintenance
- Be able to suggest & implement improvements on current processes and procedures
- Good mechanical aptitude and a good technical knowledge of how machinery operates
- Problem Solving & deductive reasoning skills
- Adhering to OHS/Safety procedures and policies.
To be considered, please apply online NOW with your most up to date resume.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.