Manufacturing and Production
Our client is an Australian company based in Arndell Park and are the leaders in producing food products for large national supermarkets. They are experiencing growth and seeking experienced Food Production Workers for their processing facility.
The facility operates currently on a 6 day basis with both a day and afternoon shift. These roles are temp to perm for the right person and would suit someone seeking stability in their roster.
The ideal candidate must be from a food production background, with bakery experience highly regarded.
* Pick pack of finished product
* Boxing and preparing stock for despatch
* Working on production line for prep work & finished product
* Food handling including preparing basic food stocks
* Quality control of finished product
What will you bring to the role:
* Drivers licence and own transport a must
* Available for shifts Monday to Saturday for both day & afternoon shifts - this is non negotiable
* Prior food production experience a must
* Strong attention to detail and show initiative
* Follow WHS standards
* Must be physically fit and can lift up to 15kgs repetitively
* Must be Australian citizen or have unrestricted work visa
* You must be able to provide x2 recent work references as part of your application
If you are interested in these roles please apply via the link with an up to date resume detailing your work history.
Whilst we thank you for your time only successful candidates will be contacted.