Manufacturing and Production
Our client is based in the Seven Hills Area for over 30 years they have been waterproofing range and accessories including reinforcing fabrics, sealants and protection. They are currently experiencing growth and seeking an experienced general factory hand, all-rounder experience to join their team.
To be successful in this role you must be reliable, able to work without constant guidance and be proactive. This is a temporary to permanent position for the right person.
* Decanting, packing manufactured product, wrapping, labelling, boxing, packaging, weighing, palletising of all product, loading containers, stacking and moving product, cleaning of pots and generally assisting with the manufacture of product
* Manufacturing, mixing and blending.
* Packing and stacking render and powdered products;
* Picking and packing of orders;
* Goods received and dispatch;
* Checking stock receipts from suppliers and ensuring that the correct paperwork comes with deliveries and correctly filling out paper work
* General warehouse duties as required
* Forklift licence (must have at least6 months recent experience)
* Prior experience in a similar position with storeman/forklift duties
* Must be computer literate (this is non-negotiable)
* Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written
* Physically fit
* PPE gear including steel caps & hi vis
* Drivers licence and own transport preferred
* 2 checkable work references
If you are interested in this position please apply via the link below with a current resume and cover letter of how you meet the criteria.