Call Centre and Customer Service
As a Credit Officer you will be responsible for managing the collection process for the Underwriting Department in line with company procedures. You will play an integral part of the team in managing the banking process, collection, and where instructed to assist the Credit Team Leader with the Credit Portfolio Management.
Key Accountabilities: -
* Manage and maintain an extensive credit portfolio
* Initiate & maintain the referral process on all overdue debts to third parties
* Action all claims excess invoices, monitor & follow up claims excess debts and compile claims recovery reports
* Maintain refusal to renew policies and report accordingly to external authorities
* Liaise with relevant personnel and solicitors on files requiring discussion and notify of any adjustments made to policies
* Action all correspondence received in association with outstanding debt, and ensure any write off matters are escalated to management for approval
* Monthly reporting of KPIs
* Provide support to the Credit Team Leader and assist as instructed
Key Competencies: -
* Managing Objectives - able to establish and implement plans to ensure tasks and projects are successfully completed
* Team Work - actively participate as a team player to ensure team objectives are achieved
* Customer Service Orientation - ability to take ownership and responsibility for customer satisfaction by consistently meeting customer needs and expectations
* Initiative - able to approach tasks proactively and identify areas for self-improvement and personal development
* Willingness to learn - actively seek to understand and apply new job-related information
* Motivation - maintain high levels of activity, energy and productivity
* Working under pressure - maintain effective performance when under pressure to meet tight deadlines and timeframes and/or facing opposition from others
* Attention to detail - able to apply careful consideration and great accuracy to detailed aspects of the role
If your experience matches the above criteria and you are available immediately, please apply and submit your resume in word format.
Should you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Kat Daggers on 02 9263 8609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have a valid Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.