If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then this position may be an ideal fit for you.
As Customer Service representative, you will be responsible for evaluating and analysing account information of the client and recommending tailored solutions, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with the products and services.
What would you do every day as a Customer Service Representative?
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value.
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions and able to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to task assigned from time to time.
- Can start ASAP.
If this sounds like you, send your resume in word format to:
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate
Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Working Holiday Visa holders are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.