Hospitality and Catering
About our client:
This firm has cleaning contracts across all states, manage cleaning contracts via sub contracted cleaning teams and direct employee's. This firm has an easy to talk to and supportive approach alongside being seen as a multicultural workplace.
With over 20 years in the market place this firm has a focus on 100% client satisfaction.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Area Manager your responsibilities will include
* Maintaining and managing effective cleaning contracts within the NSW
* Carry out assessment and daily communications with clients and cleaners .
* Keep cleaning standards and client satisfaction at the highest level and on time.
* Travel to project locations and liaise with the client on the level of service at that site
* Resolve any issues and access how the assignments are being handled.
What you will bring to the role
The successful candidate will have strong experience as a Field Cleaning Supervisor
You will also have
* Previous Contract Cleaning experience
* Contract Cleaning Knowledge
* Positive and encouraging communication skills
* Drivers licence
* Leadership Experience (Motivational and Mentoring approach)
* Flexibility in working day
What's in it for you?
This is a leading firm within the contract cleaning industry, so you'll get excellent career opportunities and an attractive salary. This is an exceptional permanent opportunity with an immediate start for an individual with strong background as a Field Cleaning Supervisor to take on a pivotal role within this organization.
On offer is competitive base salary + superannuation.
For a confidential discussion please call Sushil on 0434 252 860