About our client:
Our client is a leading Australian owned organisation within the consumer goods industry. Founded over 50 years ago, this firm is a market leader and their products are sold globally.
Their established Quality team is seeking an experienced Quality Technician to support the continuous quality improvement program.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
* Prepare quality reports based on product findings
* Manage quality review activities with both internal and external parties
* Conduct quality review of current stock
* Ensure continuous Quality improvement of all the firms products
* Inspect returned products to learn what the fault is
What you will bring to the role
The successful candidate will have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* Strong work experience related to quality control / assurance
* Demonstrated experience in household consumer electronics, including identifying faults and repairs
* Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
What's in it for you
On offer are a competitive base salary + superannuation. All employees enjoy staff discounts on electrical products.
For a confidential discussion please call Sushil Patil on 0434 252 860