Hospitality and Catering
Tired of working on weekends and after hours each day of the week? Would you like to continue working in sales in a professional environment during office hours from Monday to Friday? Then please apply to Manpower Group.
Manpower Group, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, has been helping clients and candidates in Australia since 1965. With 21 branches across the nation, Manpower Group Australia provides unique value to clients and candidates through recruitment and assessment, training, development and career management, to outsourcing and workforce consulting.
With high growth projected for the next 18 months we are looking for an experienced white collar, permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our NSW team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Generate new business opportunities and work with existing customers to maintain and grow relationships
* Drive exceptional talent sourcing
* Use social media for recruiting processes
* Ensure set KPI's are achieved
* Meet revenue target
* Build and develop professional recruitment desk
* Manage end to end recruitment process which includes but not limited to business development, client meetings, candidate interviews, reference checks and building relationships
You will have a passion for developing relationships and the motivation to work in an already high performing team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Have tertiary qualifications in any discipline preferable
* Previous experience in agency recruitment is highly regarded but not essential
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with clients and candidates as well as your team
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Current driving license
Working with Manpower Group provides an opportunity to learn from a team of experienced consultants and Managers who have worked across all aspects of the recruitment industry.
Manpower has a national and international presence and strong relationships with clients across multiple industries. You'll be on an excellent commission structure along with an attractive base salary. You'll have the flexibility to work in the CBD or Parramatta office.
Feel free to send your resume if you believe this is the right opportunity for you.