Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Our client is based in the Parramatta area, and since 1978, designs, manufactures and supply Industrial equipment to companies both in Australia and overseas. They pride themselves on innovative designs, the use of cutting edge technology, a strong focus on safety and ensuring that their customers' expectations are fully met.
They are currently experiencing growth and seeking a Storeperson with forklift licence. This role would suit someone with some experience in a warehouse but is happy to receive ongoing training. You must have a good attitude, willing to learn and take direction and be computer literate.
This role is Monday to Friday from 7:30am-4pm with flexibility to do overtime if required.
This role is physically intensive and you must be able to "run all day long" and keep a fast pace.
**This role is temp to perm for the right person. **
* General stores work including receiving & despatch duties
* Raising con notes/Booking items into inventory system
* Following up on discrepancies with suppliers
* Bin location allocation
* Packing stock orders
* Completing paperwork and using a computer
* Forklift duties including moving stock
* Loading & unloading stock
* Forklift licence is essential (with some experience)
* Must have at least 1 year experience in a similar position with storeman/forklift duties
* Must be computer literate (this is non-negotiable)
* Physically fit and can lift 20kg++
* PPE gear inc steel caps & hi vis
* Drivers licence and own transport preferred
* 2 checkable work references
* You must be willing to undergo a Police Check and Medical as part of the recruitment process
If you are interested please apply via the link with your most recent resume.