We are currently seeking 10 x Linen Assistants to join our client who are an industry leader in the linen hire and laundry services industry.
- Safe use and operation of industrial laundry equipment
- Processing linen through machines
- Sorting and organising through linen
- Ensuring you keep a safe and clean working environment
- Able to work between 7am to 7pm
- Have full working rights
- Physically fit
- Reliable to work consistently
- Monday to Friday work
- On site parking
- Great large and growing team
- Safe working environment
If you feel like you're suitable, please click "Apply"
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856