This well-known leader in its field was founded on the guiding principle of giving their customers ethical, honest service. Now in its 2nd decade, the guiding principle on which the company was founded still drives it on. Throughout the years, they have been at the forefront of innovation and. today, they remain on the cutting edge by following the latest regulatory and compliance standards. The company uses state-of-the-art tools to preserve its reputation as one of the most secure business of its kind, anywhere in the world. The company's purpose remains very much the same today as it did when it was founded. They're making things better for consumers and their clients, and in carrying out that purpose, they pride themselves in offering an ethical and honest solution. They have recently raised extraordinary capital and intend on growing the business rapidly. As such they are seeking a talented Senior Accountant to join the business and help the company reach the goal of doubling in size in the next few years.
As an Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for full end to end accounts payable. You will be a team player and will work closely with the other four accounts payable officers. As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will report in to the Finance Manager.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: -
- Check accuracy of invoices
- Input and code invoices to cost centre
- Process invoices
- Match Invoices with Purchase Order (if applicable)
- Schedule pay runs based on standard company payment terms
- First point of contact with Debtors chasing payment of invoices
- Update and maintain vendor database in a timely manner
- Perform reconciliations including supplier statement reconciliation, credit card reconciliation and more
- Assist with the month end process by providing supporting documentation for month end journals
- Prepare Monthly Accruals
- Ad hoc accounts duties as directed
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be a strong communicator and passionate team player. You will be experienced in all aspect of full end to end Accounts Payable. You will be confident in working autonomously and as the Accounts Payable Officer you will work closely under the Finance Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1+ years experience in full end to end Accounts Payable
- Netsuite experience (essential)
- Experience processing a high volume of invoices
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability work as part of a broader team
- Strong computer software skills, including excel
What's on offer?
- Career growth opportunity in fast growing company
- Flexible, fun environment
- Solid remuneration package
Please submit your CV for this position by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to BK Kohari at the Manpower Brisbane office or email
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856