We are now seeking multiple APS6 level Senior Project Officers for our large Federal Government client to commence initial contract until August 2025 with 12 months possible extension.
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to proactive and reactive regulatory activity to promote regulatory compliance in accordance with the rules and other relevant legislation.
- Conduct research and analysis, including local regulatory intelligence, to contribute to insights, organisational knowledge and solving of systemic regulatory challenges
- Support the design and implementation of regulatory campaigns to inform, educate and influence providers, workers and participants.
- Utilise planning methodologies to implement and report against multiple compliance campaigns and projects
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as and actively participate in team work and group activities.
- Undertake regulatory compliance actions in response to identified non-compliance and new, existing and emerging risks.
- Prepare high quality project reports, briefing papers and executive correspondence for presentation to senior staff.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" for a confidential chat
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856