Manpower have teamed up with a leading brand in heavy duty truck manufacturing, and are searching for mechanically minded assemblers to join their ranks in assembling high quality trucks.
The position will be based out in the Wacol area, will be on an ongoing basis.
There is day and afternoon shift available - Monday to Friday.
- Assembling truck parts including but not limited to suspension, brakes, and other brand new parts.
- Use of relevant power tools
- General Fabrication
- General production/assembly work
To be successful, you must have:
- Prior experience working in a mechanical assembly setting - truck assembly experience is desirable.
- Prior experience using power tools associated with mechanical assembly
- Comfortable and available to commit to ongoing work
- Excellent reliability and punctuality
If this sounds like you, please apply! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856