- Principal (AO7) level
- Audit/assurance experience essential
- ASAP start
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for an expert Audit/Assurance Officer to provide financial accounting services and advice to business groups within the department.
What to expect:
- Undertake audit and assurance tasks including testing and reporting of transactional data in line with the Chief Finance Officer assurance process for the 2020-21 financial year
- Prepare the CFO Assurance FrameWork, CFO Assurance Report and associated documentation to be submitted to the Audit and Risk Committee through the CFO.
- Prepare the Corporate surveys, annual, and Interim Internal Control Self-Assessment (ICSA) survey document together with supporting documentation to be sent to the departmental business groups. ICSA responses received from business groups are then subjected to checking, verifying, analysing, collating for the preparation the exception reports, graphs for CFO review.
- Analyze, sample and review SAP reports and documentations to ensure vendors, financial records and transactions are accurate minimize risk of fraud, and follow up (where required) with business groups any issues or concerns
- Management of Financial delegations and Authorisations schedule to ensure compliance with internal control procedures. This include updating intranet with requests and SAP approver tables; and agency wide reviews to ensure they comply departmental policy procedures
- You are highly experienced in financial accounting with audit/assurance experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Available to start immediately
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856