A client of our clients is looking for a Process Business Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract role.
The Business Process Analyst will support the creation of high-level business process documentation, including the development of process maps, that will foster best practice and ensure continuous service improvement.
These initiatives will involve working with a diverse group of internal stakeholders, in which you will strive to achieve organisational outcomes through collaborative and inclusive approaches.
Duties of the role:
- Coordinate and perform in-depth interviews, meetings, and workshops to identify current and future state processes improvements
- Question and challenge stakeholders on their assumptions of how to best improve processes
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources for improvement recommendations
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications to all stakeholders to ensure issues and solutions are agreed to and understood by all impacted business units
- Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes
- stay abreast of best practices and knowledge, through leveraging internal working groups and networks to support knowledge sharing across the VO and the VPS
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- Define organisational readiness requirements; write clear and articulate processes and procedures.
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concern
To be successful fro the role you should have:
- Proven experience in mapping as-is and to-be process with a system agnostic approach
- Ability to lead organisational initiatives for maturing business processes, including the ability to: plan, implement, track and report on outcomes.
- Proven experience in fostering and maintaining stakeholder relationships to enhance business process outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and support to others on the identification, analysis, evaluation, and treatment of process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to take complex information, interpret data, and present it to a range of audiences in an easy-to-understand way.
- Ability to identify multiple potential solutions to a problem and recommend options to a wide range of decision-makers.
- Proven experience in writing high-quality papers and other documentation for senior management, sub-committees and/or Board
To learn more about the role, give me a call on 0431621050 or Apply today.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856