Manpower currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Qualified carpenters with proven experience, in the Northern Gold Coast region to complete Modular Homes whom can fit into our clients current team for immediate work.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Carpenter - Trade essential
- Driver's Licence and own reliable transport
Duties will include:
- framing and installation of eaves/soffits
- installation of aluminium doors and windows
- installation of cladding (blueboard)
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to Workplace Health & Safety
- Commitment to long term employment
- ability to commit to full time hours
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856