This well-known organisation is a strong established brand within their industry and operate as the market leader. Their vision is to be the global leader - since the company was founded, they have been at the forefront of their field, offering the best solutions available in order to give their customers peace of mind.
At the heart of the business is their people and mutual values. By offering excellent service they build long relationships based on trust and respect. They continuously look at how they can improve their offering to give their customers a competitive advantage in their own business. As a result, their significant growth over the years increased the complexity of the operations, where an additional support at Regional level was needed and implemented in 2019. Due to an internal promotion, a Regional Commercial Manager position is now vacant.
In the ANZ region, the business operates a decentralised model which means a high level of accountability for the local managers in the Group. From Group level, the ambition is to provide support, advice and tools for the local managers to help them improve and develop the local business rather than building centralised, resource demanding group structures and processes.
The Regional Commercial Manager provides a communicative link between finance, management and business. The objective of the role is to provide a controlling function that regularly and proactively analyses the business in an innovative and efficient manner with a focus on business and profitability.
As the Commercial Manager, your duties may include but not be limited to:-
- Analysis of the region's strategic goals and financial development
- Support the Branch Managers with monitoring the business to drive improvement
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Development and improvement of structures and processes for business performance
- Developing, producing and reporting key figures and business intelligence to branch managers, management and other stakeholders
- Drive improvement in the region and challenge existing models processes.
- Responsible for analysing operations at the regional level, as well as communicating this to the Regional Manager and Head Office - share best practice
- Be involved in evaluating M&A strategy and support in evaluating targets
Skills & Experience
- Experience working as a business controller in an operational perspective and with a strong commercial focus
- Strong leadership and influencing skills - a good motivator. It is advantage if you have experience working in entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Ability and courage to challenge current ways of working and to set best practice for the region
- Senior and mature personality, capable of earning confidence from different stakeholders at all levels in the company
- Strategic ability and strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills - a good motivator
- Self-starter with a hands-on-can-do-attitude
- Pragmatic, result-oriented and responsible with the ability to lead and drive projects
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships, both inside the company and with external parties
- Excellent social skills, strong ethics and solid integrity
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to significantly influence the performance of the region.
- Learn and work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial international environment.
- Succession plan and career advancement opportunity on offer
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Matthew Taylor on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office on (07) 3407 3146.
+61 0401 866 585
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856