About The Company
With a 90-year legacy, our clients are a distinguished leader in Waste Management Services. Their proven expertise in waste collection and management is complemented by cutting-edge equipment and technology. Dedicated to safety, the organisation prioritises comprehensive training for staff. Constantly innovating, they are set to introduce hydrogen-based advanced trucks, showcasing their commitment to technology and training that will upskill their workforce.
About the role
As a Diesel Mechanic you will form part of a close-knit team that will carry out services and repairs on a variety of advanced waste disposal vehicles. The vehicles are sprayed and cleaned before work commences, ensuring all staff are safe and working in a hygienic environment. These vehicles have a combination of diesel technology, hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics which will improve your technical expertise.
Benefits of the role
- Plenty of overtime
- Field Service Opportunities
- Constant upskilling and paid licences: Welding, Forklift, MC, ect
- All work is done indoors
- Servicing, repairing, and diagnosing of compactor trucks and pump trucks
- Working independently on projects as well as collaboratively as part of a crew
- On-call duties once per month
- Ensure a safe and hazard-free workspace
- Work hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Key selection criteria
- A trade certificate in automotive technology
- 1-2 years' experience working on heavy diesel vehicles
- Diagnostic and fault-finding experience
- A white card
- HC truck licence, confined spaces, working from heights are highly regarded
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via the link below. Or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856