About the company
Our clients are a global company, spanning over 9,000 service centres and distributors worldwide. Innovation is at their core, evident in their 500 patents registered just last year. Their commitment to their workforce is unwavering, with thorough onboarding, continuous training, and leadership development programs.
Our clients are on a mission to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050. They're working on zero-emission hydrogen-powered batteries and cleaner conventional engines without compromising the performance of their trucks, services, or their team's capabilities.
In a constant growth phase, they remain resilient in turbulent economic times. Their dedication to their staff and clients ensures stable employment and unwavering service quality.
- Day shift, Monday - Friday
- Annual remuneration reviews
- Further training and career development opportunities
- Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program
- Income Protection continuance insurance
- Discounts with select private health insurance
- Discounts on PC software/hardware, and a range of vehicles
- Safety equipment/PPE and uniforms provided and a range of personal and professional benefits
- Complete repairs and maintenance of heavy diesel products
- Diagnose and repair engines
- Engine rebuilding and reconditioning
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and report any issues / incidents to the Supervisor
- Complete required documentation, such as service worksheets, warranty claims, quality forms or business system input screens.
- Mechanical trades qualified as Heavy Diesel Mechanic, Light vehicle Mechanic or Plant Mechanic (light/heavy/engine reconditioning)
- Experience as a Mechanic/Technician in the service and maintenance of heavy diesel products
- Ideally possess engine repair, rebuild or reconditioning experience.
- Safety Focused and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Drivers licence
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via SEEK or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856