We are actively engaged with our Federal Government client who are looking for EL1 level Learning Partner to commence a initial contract till Nov 2022 with 2x 3 months extension.
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
The Learning Partner will lead strategic planning for learning solutions and drive operational performance through building capability. Through engagement and collaboration with senior leaders, SME's and the training delivery team
you will lead the planning, development and evaluation of training programs within a quality control framework. This is a high-level strategic role and requires an experienced professional who can liaise with senior executives, work independently or with limited supervision to develop a L & D strategy
- Partner with business units to understand their operations, key business drivers and meet strategic needs across all aspects of capability and development
- Utilise your experience in contemporary learning and development and stakeholder engagement to become a trusted partner
- Conduct learning needs analysis in consultation with business stakeholders
- Lead and coach the training delivery team to strengthen existing capability, and support innovation and continuous learning
- Provide expert advice on the design, implementation and evaluation of L&D strategies, programs, projects, policies, and services
- Optimise and improve the delivery of L&D services through innovation, systems, process improvement and technology
- Experience working at both a leadership and a strategic level of contemporary learning and development / organisational development in medium to large organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in training design, development, delivery and evaluation in medium to large organizations
- Experience in collaborating and engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Well-developed strategic planning, organisational, project and time management skills
- Highly developed knowledge of adult learning principles, frameworks and contemporary Learning and Development practice and theory
- Ability to coach and mentor others through positive leadership to support capability uplift
- Ability to make decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge under limited guidance
- Contribute new ideas, leverage change opportunities to maximise benefits and manage uncertainty
- Mandatory - Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856