This well known, global business are planners, designers, engineers, consultants and program and construction managers - delivering professional services spanning cities, transportation, buildings, water, new energy, and the environment. Working throughout the project lifecycle, they're one team driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world. One Team, One Dream. They are currently seeking the assistance of a Finance Consultant: a Senior, technically astute finance & accounting professional to assistant in Strategic Review for a period of 5-6 months.
The company's board recently announced a Strategic Review which could include the potential sale/privatisation of the business. Therefore the Finance Consultant could be involved in a range of duties, with responsibilities including but not limited to:-
- Financial Year End assistance
- Settling/cleaning up all the global intercompany balances - running this project almost standalone, dealing directly with key finance stakeholders across the business to agree balances, then work with tax/treasury to settle/write off balances in tax effective manner
- General clean-up of their subsidiary trial balances ready for divestment journals (if a sale eventuates)
- Divestment journals - highly dependent on structure of potential sale; these will need to be audited by Big 4
Ideally you will be a Controller level, technical finance subject matter expert, and possess experience in this kind of Strategic Review. You will be expected to run autonomously with the ability to run with things and be a highly capable pair of hand just run with things and be an extra pair of hands.
Skills and Experience
- Statutory reporting in ASX listed environment
- M&A experience highly desirable
- Prior experience in a similar Strategic Review
- Stakeholder engagement
- Big 4 experience desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
- Broad varied role
- Excellent work environment
- Flexible work conditions
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply Now" Button or for more information please reach out to Matthew Taylor in the ManpowerGroup Finance & Accounting Brisbane Office.
+61 0401 866 585
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856