Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping leadership. Self-optimising systems. The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for rapid business transformation has never been greater. This international business works with customers wherever they are on their paths to change-in every industry across the globe-and partners with them to create lasting value. They are currently seeking a talented Financial Accountant to work in a regional role, as part of the global community.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Accountant will be supporting the finance team with a range of accounting responsibilities including financial accounting and compliance functions for the organisation's Australian group of entities. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Month-end revenue review and processing reserves, ensuring revenue recognition is in accordance with US GAAP
- Performing lease calculations in accordance with the accounting standards
- Recording inter-company accounting transactions and the related reconciliations across entities
- Maintaining fixed assets register, both accounting and tax, and recording monthly depreciation expense
- Performing quarterly income tax calculations and tax instalment payments
- Monthly variance analysis on both Segment and Regional basis
- Preparation of monthly Business Activity Statements and annual Fringe Benefit Tax returns
- Collation of data for External and Internal audits, including SOX audits
- Various reporting including, trend analysis and other ad-hoc reporting
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities
You will be progressing your career as an Accountant by being partially or a full member of an international accounting body. You will be a quick study, fast paced and eager to participate within a high performing team.
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA or studying towards CA/CPA,
- Working Knowledge of a large ERP system preferred
- Tax knowledge across direct and indirect Australian taxes
- Good eye for detail
- Commitment, self-motivation and deadline-driven
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment and Multinational organisation
- Ability to interact and engage with key stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Regional Experience on a global stage
- Career Progression
- Learn from leaders regarded as the best in their field
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Matthew Taylor or Jack Gullo in the ManpowerGroup Australia Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+61 0401 866 585
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856