This world leading biopharmaceutical company has gone from strength to strength since launching more than 100 years ago and are now one of largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Every day, they help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by their values and expectations - so that together they can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make their own environment a brilliant place to work. They are currently seeking an Interim Financial Analyst to commence immediately for 5 months
As the Financial Analyst you will support the overall budget process along with assisting the Finance Team with timely delivery of standardised management reporting. You will partner effectively in a team environment to deliver financial analysis to the business and work in cooperation with plant personnel, Shared Services, Decision Support and other stakeholders as needed. Other duties will but not be limited to:-
- Responsibility for the financial planning, reporting and performance analysis & evaluation of company business unit's budgets.
- Responsibility for the coordination of the annual plan, mid-year review and strategic plan processes and preparation of sales and margins reports for senior management as part of the budget process.
- Support business unit management, particularly sales & marketing managers, in ensuring optimum business decision processes are in place for growth and profitability. As such, continual monitoring of sales program effectiveness, routine reporting of KPI's, preparation of annual plans and on-going forecasts and recommending actions to management are the key outputs with specific relevance to the annual budget preparation process
- Support the annual planning process, including preparation and review of sales plans, timetable management, presentation reviews, feedback, analyses and reports through professional financial input.
As the Financial Analyst you possess a track record of working proactivly and demonstrate inherent problem-solving ability. You have a can-do attitude with high attention to detail and are able to meet strict deadlines. Its essential you possess the ability to work independently and in team with a goal-oriented approach.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally a member to a professional accounting body such as CA/CPA or studying towards
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals
- ERP knowledge - SAP experience highly preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in manufacturing/FMCG/Supply Chain/Logistics would be desirable as would experience in a large complex business
What's on Offer
- $40-50 an hour
- 3-5-month contract
- Hybrid working structure
- Brilliant, highly recognisable, International brand name on your CV
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Zak Dickson in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Sydney office.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 28885