This international organisation is the global leader in their professional sector. With a peak workforce of more than 60,000 and active in nearly 50 countries across five continents, their mission is to provide the industry they serve with consistent and superior solutions, for a better customer experience. Their established global reputation for excellent quality is a result of their financial resources, cutting-edge equipment, investment in technology and competence of their high calibre people. They are the undisputed pioneers and market leaders in their industry. Due to growth, they are seeking to appoint a talented Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to head up the FP&A function for the ANZ part of the business.
In this newly created position, the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will lead the FP&A department for Australia and New Zealand. You will be responsible for providing valuable business insights through targeted reporting and ultimately becoming the "go to" person for all ad hoc reporting and robust financial analytical support. This high-profile role will own the financial planning process, interacting with Group FP&A and work very closely with the local business and operational management teams, gaining exposure at the most senior level. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Manage financial budgeting, rolling forecast and strategic long-term planning process, interacting directly with Group FP&A based in Europe,
- Liaise directly with key local business leaders to ensure all the relevant business drivers are accurately reflected
- Work closely with Operations to ensure that KPIs that feed into the forecast process are provided on a timely basis and challenge the logic applied where necessary
- Develop and maintain a management reporting suite providing valuable insights into the business allowing informed decisions to be made
- Understand financial trends and variances, providing succinct commentary regarding the financial performance and the associated business drivers
- Prepare summarised reporting/presentations for consumption by the Managing Director, Head of Finance and Group in a way that is meaningful to a multinational corporate board and executive team
- Support and development of business cases and cost/benefit analysis
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Cash flow forecasting
As the successful Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, as well as possessing experience in an FP&A role, you will be independent, self-motivated and display an entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to proactively work with minimal direction, making the right judgement calls on approach, prioritisation, and solutions. Other attributes you will demonstrate include:-
- Being a quick learner with a flexible, "special-projects" orientation
- Ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Highly collaborative, comfortable creating clarity from complexity
- Excellent team player, yet comfortable working independently
- Ambitious, having the desire to succeed and be part of a great team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including superb written and oral communication
- An innovative problem solver
Skills & Experience
- Masters/Bachelor's degree in finance, Qualified CA/CPA/CIMA/ACCA preferred but not essential
- Relevant Finance experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience within an FP&A type role and also some leadership/management expertise/experience
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple competing priorities in a fast paced, fluid and often ambiguous environment
- Prior exposure to Business Case preparation and evaluation would be well received.
What's on offer?
- The CFO is looking for a future successor - the right candidate could ultimately progress to the C-Suite
- Fast growing and highly sustainable industry sector
- Large, international company with your chance to collaborate with Senior and Executive leadership both locally and internationally.
Please submit your CV for this position by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Matthew Taylor at the ManpowerGroup Brisbane office 07 3407 3146
+61 0401 866 585
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856