About the organisation
Our client is an established organisation who are now looking for a Health and Wellbeing Consultant to work closely with the safety team to partner with the business and support across a range of projects for a 6 month contract. Offices are based in the CBD but this role will also have the flexibility to work from home.
The role - Project tasks
- Minimising and supporting re Vicarious Trauma
- Psychosocial Risk Assessments - Partnering with external providers
- Wellbeing program redesign for 21/22
- Safety System updates
- Ongoing activities associated with the HSW Plan and Mental Health and Wellbeing Plan
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with the same tasks- Corporate environment or retail would be well suited
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders and inspire adherence to agreed priorities
- A strong knowledge WHS legislation and regulatory requirements
- Formal qualifications in WHS and/or health related field
- Joining a passionate safety team
- Great hourly rate
- Flexible role
For more information
Please apply online providing your resume in Word format. Alternatively, enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 03 9663 5513 quoting reference number 109125.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1210
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856