- Long-term Contract - Nov 2021 to Aug 2022
- Located in Warradale and Edinburgh Park, SA
- Pay Rate $55.00 - $60.00 p/h
Manpower is the global leader in temporary and permanent recruitment workforce solutions specialising in recruitment across all professional services industries.
Our client requires several Heavy Machinery Mechanics to perform servicing, inspection, testing, diagnosis and repairs on military heavy road transport vehicles and armoured fighting vehicles, conducted at both Edinburgh Park and Warradale in South Australia between Nov 2021 and Aug 2022. This job is a standard 38 hours work week
Skills & Experience
- Must have Cert III in Heavy Vehicle Mechanic or equivalent, e.g., Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology, or Automotive Mechanic Heavy Vehicle Road Transport etc.
PLEASE Note: Cert III in Mobile Plant Technology is not accepted by our client as equivalent
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong commitment to safe working practices
- Proven problem-solving ability with strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Candidates will require an AFP check and must be able to achieve Baseline security clearance.
- Must be an Australian citizen.
To be successful in this role you must be motivated and be willing to put in the effort required to complete jobs in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality workmanship are paramount.
If your experience matches the above criteria, please apply. Please note only shortlisted applicants for the role will be contacted.