About the company
Our client is one of the world's largest international entertainment producers and distributors. They specialise in television, production, drama and entertainment. They have been honoured multiple times with many international awards and nominations.
Your role will involve managing, coordinating, and supporting all HR operations within the business. In addition to this, you will liaise with Senior Executives on HR policies, initiatives and strategies that plays a pivotal role in the overall business strategy.
Key tasks involve working with various departments across the business, including: Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Strategy, OH &S, Talent Management, Learning and Development (L&D), Recruitment, Employee compensation & Benefits, HR Admin, Decision Making.
Some tasks include but are not limited to:
- Provide support for all Employee Relation matters and address issues in a fair and efficient way
- Act as escalation point for freelancers and staff on production
- Liaise with Executives teams about Industrial Relations strategy, e.g. legal and production
- Have a thorough understanding of Fair Work Act, Awards and its applications
- Provide support with long term business strategy
- Mange L&D expenditure and fair allocation
- Assist team in the recruitment process (end to end or consulting), negotiate competitive placement fees and roll out recruitment strategy
- Manage Visa applications and generate employee contracts/agreements
- Involvement in all Employee relation matters, e.g. performance and terminations
To be successful in the role:
- Excellent communication interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in HR or Business discipline
- 5 years as a HR manager in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to influence, motivate and support staff at all executive levels
- You have an approachable nature and flexible "Can-Do" attitude
- Sound decision making skills with the ability to influence and lead
- Passionate about the TV Industry with a sense of humour
- You're flexible when needed
- A quick learner and a team player
To submit your application, please select Apply Now or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please call Katie or Krisha on 02 9263 8690
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856