Your role will be required to build and maintain effective relationships with the team. In this role, you will be expected to lead projects to develop IT services that make it easier and simpler for internal business users to consume technology services, while also driving standardization and operational resilience.
The team require a proven experienced Consultant with a solid VMWare background and recent experience in large scale cluster operations.
- VMware Cloud Foundation migration / implementation
- Open for Canberra/ Sydney and Melbourne
- Design requirements, migration approach, documentation, testing, rollout
- Must have NV1-NV2 Govt Clearance or eligibility to obtain Govt Clearance
- You will be supporting VMware Cloud Foundation projects
- Must have infrastructure delivery experience in / with VMware suite of solutions
- 5 yrs exp with VMware Cloud Foundation and VMware associated technology areas, i.e. vSphere, NSX-T, vSAN, vRealize suite
- Design, deploy and migration hands on skills
- Multi set environment experience and cloud templates with vRealise
- Preference with VMWare Certified Specialist - Cloud Foundation 2021/22 certification
- Preference with experience in Commvault and Netback-up
If you have relevant skills/experience please reach out for more details!
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856