Java Full Stack Developer (Java/Springboot, AWS) - Long Term Contract - Global Bank (New Roles)
Our client, a leading global bank is looking for highly skilled Full Stack Developers with extensive Java, Springboot, API background. This role will ideally suit a solid, hands on Java Developer who would see an opportunity to work on large transformation/migration projects within retail/ wealth business.
Contract Role - 12 months + possible extensions
Location - Sydney CBD based
Must have experience -
- Must have Java 7+ experience
- Solid experience with Spring Boot
- Design and implementation of Microservices
- Experience in containerization
- Hands on experience with CI/CD (Jenkins/Docker, Kubernetes)
- Testing experience, front end, back end, integration and end to end
- Detailed knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- High performance code and performance tuning
- Knowledge of JMS / messaging, queues and topics
- Secure Coding practices
- Exposure with Front End - Angular or any other JS library
- You must have valid work rights for Australia
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856