Our client is one of fastest growing cloud-based software enterprise company. They help businesses deliver exceptional customer experiences through their integrated customer relationship management platform.
This is a 12-month contract role with potential extension. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute campaigns featuring a range of offers, including white papers, recorded and live web seminars, special promotions and events; promote the offers to customers and prospects through a variety of channels, including email, website, social media, SEM, partner marketing
- Develop or localise copy and creative assets required for the campaign, including email, landing pages, banners, etc
- Ensure leads and activities for existing contacts are properly routed to the sales team
- Set up, monitor and report out on analytics for campaign measurement and tracking
- Manage online and in-person events, including registration, event logistics, and follow-up
- Cross-team collaboration including global and regional marketing teams to streamline efforts, operations teams for back-end setup, local sales teams to ensure effective pipeline creation and local technical/product experts to develop content
- Maintain the integrity and effectiveness of the CRM by cleaning, importing, and appending data
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing/Communications/Business or a related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience, preferably in software/technology, in planning, executing and optimising B2B demand generation events and campaigns
- Hardworking and achievement oriented.
- A true team player. Passion for great work.
- Great written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented, and technologically savvy
- Analytically inclined to understand data, patterns and trends
- Exceptional organisational skills with attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of G-Suite, collaboration tools, Marketing platforms/marketing automation, CRM, Tableau, and awareness of worldwide business practices
- Comfortable working in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment, across different cultures and time zones
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and submit your CV in MS Word format or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856